Sterling Silver Necklace

With the holidays coming up you wanting to look your best without wearing the same thing to each party. Looking your best and showing 51dgtzjcasl

off your accessories are key with any outfit.

Posh N Popular Jewelry deliveries to your home a .925 Sterling Silver which means that it is 92.5% pure silver with the other part being 7.5% being alloy.  When placing on perfumes of any kind be sure to clean the necklace so tarnish. This is considered a box chain and has a spring-ring clasp for easy removal.41zipcn3vwl-_sx300_

The 925 Sterling Silver Water Pitcher Pendant Necklace dimensions are 5.6 X 3.9 x 1.9 inches and weigh around 0.8 ounces. The quality of the necklace to me is very nice and looks like it could cost more than the given price of $39.95. The company gives quality at a decent price.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close